Fun Fact: Morgan Freeman does his own stunts.
Fun fact: this was actually a two story window prior to Morgan Freeman sitting on the windowsill. Once the house realized who he was, it retracted itself into the ground to prevent injury to Morgan Freeman.
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. EDIT: i will open all the notes, and copy paste into a word document, number them, and use a random number generator to choose for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
Can we just talk about how amazing was Sanji here?
Yes, it’s a shame not many people talk about how amazing Sanji was here. This is one of my favourite moments of him. It’s dreadful how some people say Sanji is the one who cares less about the crew (except for the ladies), when he was the one to go mad when Luffy was about to suggest Usopp should leave the crew. He didn’t even let Luffy finish the sentence and he kicked his captain because he couldn’t bear the idea of someone (NOT the ladies) leaving the crew. He was also the first one to freak out when the crew started to disappear at Sabaody, and the only one to leave his group to save another group, because he knew Zoro, Usopp and Brook were in a lot more danger than himself, Nami and Franky.
So thank you, for reminding us how truly amazing Sanji was here. ♥
I also think this says something about Luffy. He was really, really selfish right here, because he literally said ” /I/ am the captain, /I/ am the one taking decisions, and I don’t care if you dont agree with me you can just FUCKING LEAVE ” and this is NOT how a crew works.
We all see Luffy as a giant goofy ball jumping everywhere like ” nakama nakama nakama I love nakama ” but in THIS particular scene, he is the absolute opposite and it still hits me in the face everytime.
That’s one of the things I really love about luffy though. He’s not like all the other shonen protagonists, fighting for humanity or for the sake of others
Luffy is selfish. If something doesn’t affect him, it is none of his business. He didn’t care one bit what was going on in cocoyashi until Arling made Nami, HIS navigator, cry
It makes him relatable on a much deeper level than all the selfless protagonsts.
Well I think Luffy is not that selfish through out the anime he was just mad that is all
oh no it’s not like he’s some spoiled selfish brat
but he IS selfish. He’s not opposing the government because they’re corrupt, he’s opposing the government because they piss him off and tried to hurt his friends. He’s not fighting bad pirates out of principle, he’s fighting bad pirates because they get in his way.
He didn’t care shit about the human slave trade until his friend was kidnapped and auctioned off
Luffy could care less about how many dangerous prisoners escaped from Impel Down, all he wanted to do was save his brother
Luffy is selfish. He doesn’t fight for the good of humanity, he fights for himself and for those he cares about.
one of my roommates used to work with 5th graders in a creative writing class thing and they had to write a romance and most of the kids wrote stories about princesses and crap but this one little girl wrote about how a marshmallow fell in love with a mug of cocoa and he loved the cocoa so much that in order to be with her he melted and died like wow kid that’s some shakespearian shit right there